Friday, May 22, 2009

Pere Lachaise Cemetery Paris, France

Ah, sorry so few pics. It was November. I was freeeeeeeezing. I would have loved to have spent hours here, but I have southern blood.
Have to start with this mourning statue, my favorite.
Photobucket
There were miles and miles of rows like this....heaven for me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
There's a famous name...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Great winged skull detail on this grave
Photobucket
Photobucket
Or maybe this statue is my favorite.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think this one may be bigger than my apartment.
Photobucket
Nearly hidden among the large masoleums and statues, Mr. Jim Morrison's diminutive grave may get the most attention of all.
Photobucket
Next up.....a german torture museum

No comments:

Post a Comment